T.A. Tri-Pack Flora Soft Water 500ml
GHE Flora Series 500ml TriPack sets include a free pH test kit & dry pH down.
Flora Series Soft Water Tripack Includes:
- 1 x 500ml GHE FloraGrow
- 1 x 500ml GHE FloraBloom
- 1 x 500ml GHE FloraMicro Soft Water
Flora Series nutrients allow you to perfectly match the changing needs of your plants, by varying the mix as your grow progresses. More FloraGro during growth, and more FloraBloom for flowering and fruiting. Simple and incredibly effective by design.
Many nutrients claim to include everything that your plant needs for healthy growth, but unlike most competitors, the Flora Series includes not just the primary and secondary nutrients necessary for basic plant nutrition, but a full range of micro and sub-micro nutrients as well – and we chelate every possible element for enhanced uptake and stability. This is why the Flora Series delivers such impressive and reliable results in specialist markets where enhanced flavour, aroma, potency, and essential oil production are vital.
GHE Flora Series 500ml TriPack sets are available with hard or soft water formulations of FloraMicro to ensure that calcium levels in your nutrient solution remain optimal preventing the lockout / deficiency problems that universal nutrients can provoke.
Available in Hard or Soft water composition, FloraMicro is the foundation of the “building- block” system, providing micro and sub-micro nutrients and some complementary macro-nutrients. Use FloraMicro as directed all the way through growth and bloom
Stimulates structural and vegetative growth, builds strong roots and provides the majority of the nitrogen, potassium and secondary minerals in Flora Series. Use higher levels in growth, and lower levels in flowering..
Provides the forms of phosphorus and potassium that your plants need to increase root formation and health during growth, and help fulfill their genetic potential to the maximum during flowering and fruiting. Use lower levels in growth, and higher levels in flowering.
Uniquely amongst leading brands, GHE FloraCoco doesn’t need additives for success from seed to bloom: other coco specific 2-part nutrients require additional Cal/Mag and PK boosters, as well as 2 bottles of “grow” and 2 bottles of “bloom” nutrients. Not so with FloraCoco®: two bottles are all you need!
FloraCoco® is exceptionally rich in calcium and magnesium, but it also contains the full range of other elements that a plant needs for healthy vigorous growth, followed by bountiful flowering and fruiting. This includes the trace microelements which give your final product all the aroma and flavour that your plant is capable of developing.
As with most of our nutrients you use both FloraCoco Grow and Bloom throughout the lifecycle of your plants; you simply change the ratio between the two as your plants progress: there is no second set of bottles to buy when you go from grow to bloom.
- Shake well before each use, add each part to water separately, mix thoroughly, and always rinse measuring equipment.
- For best results, use FloraCoco with super clean coco coir (cocopeat).
- GHE FloraCoco® is very concentrated: a maximum of just 4.5ml/L in water is required. See the main GHE FloraCoco® feed chart here.
- Works with all plants, optimized for Coco coir substrate.
- FloraKleen: Not just for lock-out problems and end of harvest; FloraKleen rejuvenates old substrate and tired soil both of which can be difficult to handle with fruiting plants that can’t be re-potted, and can give mother plants a new lease of life.
- For the last 10 days use Ripen for increased flower production.